Apr 11, 2008

Feeling wide and sipping wine



If it weren't for the exorbitant price of french gym memberships i would probably already be enrolled in the gym around the corner from my place. I'd be fit and the bread and butter and cheese and macarons and chocolate that i eat all the time would not show on my body. By now i would probably be reaching the 2-hour run on the treadmill and break into a sweat after a mere 30-minute exercise. Instead, i don't sweat. Things i eat start to show and my silhouette appears to be an ever expanding shape. I'd rather die fat than run in the streets of Paris. Shit from Paris stuck to my running shoes is just not something i'm willing to deal with. Not now, not tomorrow, not yesterday.
My back aches from a stupid move and i'm drinking my pain away with a kir.
Life is beautiful.

No comments: